SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

pricing setup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cstump

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:28 pm    
Post subject: pricing setup

I am setting up FirstSpot for the first time, and cannot for the life of me find out where to specify the amounts of time and pricing that I'd like to offer my customers. I assume these parameters are set in FirstSpot, but perhaps this is configured with PayPal? Could someone point me to the instructions on this? Thanks!
kevin
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:50 pm    
Post subject: modify shopping cart pricing

You can modify the cart.php file under the FirstSpot\authserv directory:

- backup the cart.php file (so that you can revert in case of any problem)
- open it with a text editor (or any html page editor)
- search for the phrase "1 Hour Air Time" and you will see fnSetValue('1 Hour Air Time',0.01,60)
- that function controls the actual values submitted to PayPal; the first parameter is the description, the second is the amount being charged and the third is the actual airtime in minute to be credited, please mind the single quotes embracing the first parameter
- please also change the text being shown on the cart page; you can easily spot it out from a few lines below
- if you need more than 3 shopping items, you can copy-n-paste the following block of codes to create a new item; which represents a single row shown in the shopping cart page

<tr align="center" BGCOLOR="#CC99FF">
<td width="13%">
<input type="radio" name="radiobutton" value="radiobutton" onClick="fnSetValue('1 Hour Air Time',0.01,60)">
</td>
<td width="47%" align="left">1 Hour Air Time</td>
<td width="40%">0.01</td>
</tr>

We'll have a configurable shopping cart (inside Configuration Manager) in version 3.0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: