SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Setup of the equipment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klnt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:49 pm    
Post subject: Setup of the equipment

Hello,

I need some help understanding if this will work. I would like to setup the unit like this AP..Router1..firstspot..router2 with two internet connections..internet.

My first quesiton is will this work?
Second can I control LAN users and allow monthly billing?
Third what Credit Cards are accepted? Could I use Paypal?
kevin
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:54 am    
Post subject:

Hello klnt,

FirstSpot has a very tight integration with PayPal. The credit card module redirects end-users to paypal web site and updates the access control (or timeleft) minutes accordingly after a successful credit card payment.

For the topology you described, would you mind sending us a simple diagram or description to firstspot@patronsoft.com. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by having 2 internet connections.

~ Patronsoft Limited ~
CyberiaWiFi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:40 pm    
Post subject: paypal

Yes, you can use paypal...infact, i have been using ti for some time now with the firstspot 2.1 beta without any issues...several people signup all by themselves, even when our cafe is closed...they pay right online, get to choose thier username and password and even can see thier payment (Paypal) history. it's rather easy to setup.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: