SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Wisp Environment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dracomaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:12 pm    
Post subject: Wisp Environment

1: If I allow someone to connect with a throttle at 256k using multiple computers with one username and password, does each system share the same throttled bandwidth(256k to Each) or does it get divided up between each computer so that the total does not extend pass the throttle?

2: Is there a way to assign a mac address to a username, so that I could set a router on the client side and with it's mac address registered in Firstspot and not have to bother with usernames and passwords?

3: I set up a network with your trial version and throttled the upload and download, but when i used a speed test through "http://www.dslreports.com" it showed that the download speed was throttled correctly but the upload showed no throttleing at all.
dracomaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:25 pm    
Post subject:

The scenario I kinda want set up is #3, except the media between the switch and the (non-optional) routers is going to be 802.11B wireless
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: