SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

So Many Question!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omkar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:22 am    
Post subject: So Many Question!!!

First of all,

Based on what FirstSpot can do, I love this sofware. Very Happy

You guys are great.

Now, coming back to topic, I have so many questions about this.

We are providing free internet access in around 20 locations (could be more or less) in our city. We are not going to charge anything. Users will simply register/login and use internet for free.

But to cover some cost we need to display advertisements(of our clients that we already have).

1) configure Firstspot to rotate ads that I provide(with links and images and text)?
2) How many users are supported per location if we add multiple routers/APs (there will be 1000's of people using this per location per day) ?
3) Can i manage/configure Firstspot in windows and online(from any where)?
4) Can I manage different locations with single FirstSpot setup or I have to install firstspot separately at every location ?
5) Can I set the timing for the ads to be displayed?
6) Can I use bootstrap(css framework to modify login/register page design)?

Please reply as soon as possible. Smile
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:16 am    
Post subject:

1) You can use the randomized picture feature under UI Customization.

2) There is no limit as it depends on your hardware. For the sizing your mentioned, a current generated PC (Quad Core, 8G RAM) should be sufficient

3) Yes. You can access our web-based Configuration Manager anywhere in the Internet. You need to enable "Allow configuration manager access from Visitor Network" or "Allow configuration manager access from the Internet Network" under Configuration Manager

4) It depends on your network setup. See http://patronsoft.com/firstspot/topologies.html

5) Yes. You can experiment with our In-Browser Message -> Internet Surfing Break feature

6) Yes. Our login page and registration page is just a html file and you can freely customize it. Refer to chapter 5 of firstspot_guide.pdf for a guideline.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:48 am    
Post subject:

Thank you so much for the reply..

I'm trying those features and will let you know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: