SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Disconnect after 1 minute

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yamaro05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:54 pm    
Post subject: Disconnect after 1 minute

Hi guys, sorry if this question is already answered in other post, icant read all of them. i would like to know why users are disconnected every 1 minute,or maybe im just using the trial version? "connection idle timeout is set to 15 minutes, please help,, sorry for my bad english
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:32 am    
Post subject:

Maybe you enable "Logout automatically when Infobox is closed" under UI Customization? What is the client device you used to perform your test?

As a last resort, you can simply uninstall/reinstall FirstSpot will all default settings. That way it is easier to narrow down your issue if you still have difficulties.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 am    
Post subject:

Thanks for quick response, i think i will uninstall then reinstall firstspot, i did not enable "logout automatically when infobox is closed" i used 2 laptops 1 ipad and 1 android phone, all of them disconnect 1 minute of standby, but when the client is not idle, continuous clicking on browser,they are not disconnected,."connection idle timeout is set to 15 minutes".
i have another question.
do you have first spot that is less than 100 dollars,
because i cant afford the price, i will only use this in residential area with less than 50 clients but all of them will not connect at the same time..
thanks in advance
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:59 am    
Post subject:

Our cheaper version is US$395. For special price, please explain your case and email us at firstspot@patronsoft.com to discuss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: