SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Firstspot client

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PBroberg

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:59 pm    
Post subject: Firstspot client

Is it possible to make a "firstspot Client" for use as computer control?

Right now I have 2 software running. Firstspot for Wifi, and Truecafe for cyber cafe control.
Truecafe locks down the computer with a client install (if you have time left, you can use the computer, otherwise you are locked out of the computer) and can also handle wifi customers.
Unfortunately trucafe cannot accept paypal for clients, which got me to wanting to try Firstspot as a cyber cafe software.
Right now I have 4 PC´s that are connected to firstspot hotspot, and basically running fine. Unfortunately I cannot control how long time a user sits at the computer, as there are no time limits on the usage of PC, only internet.

So, my thought here, is if it is possible to have a "login" screen to Firstspot when the computer starts up, and be logged out when time/bandwith is used up?

Best regards

Pele
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:24 am    
Post subject:

Currently, FirstSpot works purely in the server side to administrator Internet.

As for your requirement, we can add this feature as a paid project. Please email us at firstspot@patronsoft.com to discuss your exact requirements. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: