SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Strange Fatal Error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nottinghub

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:08 pm    
Post subject: Strange Fatal Error

I am been getting a number of clients that get a strange error message after they fill in the Extra User Information fields and hit Submit.

The system responds with the following:

Notice: Undefined index: session_username in c:\Program Files (x86)\FirstSpot\authserv\fs_ReqSignUp.php on line 68 Notice: Undefined index: session_username in c:\Program Files (x86)\FirstSpot\authserv\fs_ReqSignUp.php on line 69 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'com_exception' with message 'Parameter 4: Type mismatch. ' in c:\Program Files (x86)\FirstSpot\authserv\fs_ReqSignUp.php:76 Stack trace: #0 c:\Program Files (x86)\FirstSpot\authserv\fs_ReqSignUp.php(76): com->Authenticate (NULL, NULL, '2384177344', '265484201241312', 'Mozilla/4.0 (co... ') #1 {main} thrown in c:\Program Files (x86)\FirstSpot\authserv\fs_ReqSignUp.php on line 76

When I log on to FirstSpot and set "Request user to fill in extra information form at the first login" to No for that particular user, then he can log in with no problem. this problem happened on both IE and firefox.

I have tried to set the client to set Security Level for Internet to "Medium", and also to accept "All cookies". The problem is still there.

I am running FS 7.0.6 on Windows Server 2008 x64 and MySQL v6.

Any idea?
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 am    
Post subject:

We cannot reproduce your issue using the standard FirstSpot install.

Maybe you somehow customize your html/php code? Can you revert the change?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: