SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Languages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcohen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:45 pm    
Post subject: Languages

Dear Sirs,

I want to deploy FirstSpot at my customer locations, itīs a very interesting product. I already downloaded the demo version.

Please, let me know if there is a Portuguese (Brazilian) language pack. If yes, what is the cost? If not, can I translate the files to portuguese for the end user and the administration pages?

Thank You,

Julio Cohen
kevin
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:33 am    
Post subject:

Hello,

You can change all wordings for end-user into Brazilian under the UI Customization tab.

All the wordings will be saved into a file called custom_lang.php under the FirstSpot\authserv directory. You can copy that file into other FirstSpot servers and they will take the new wordings automatically.

For the language used inside Configuration Manager, currently it only supports English.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:40 pm    
Post subject:

Kevin,

I would like to translate the admin pages too, could you send me the files that shows how it can be done? I received an e-mail regarding that possibility.

Thanks

Julio Cohen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: