SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Users being kicked?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bustedshell

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:14 pm    
Post subject: Users being kicked?

ok heres my latest and greatest problem ..
every 5 to 10 minutes after a user has logged in he or she has to re-login that persons internet get completely cut and a login screen shows up when you go to any page in the browser like if you werent logged in is there any way to fix this .. its critical .
kevin
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:52 am    
Post subject:

Have you configured anything for the 'Maximum time limit per session (No limit if empty)' field, under the Dispatcher tab?

If so, your situation would be normal. That setting could require users to re-login after the pre-defined amount of time.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:06 pm    
Post subject:

No i have not in fact i left the field blank spesifically so the users would not be required to log in again, because i had a friend testing it and the only problem he came across was when he was writing an email and got kicked out and had to write it again then we noticed it kept happening nomatter what he was doing .. i cant figure out why its doing this and yes i double checked there is no pre defined limit
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:42 pm    
Post subject:

Just wondering, are you using the trial version? There is a 15 minutes per session limit. See http://www.patronsoft.com/firstspot/editions.html for details.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:56 pm    
Post subject: oh now that i did not know

hahahaha im sorry i AM using the trial version of the software when i downloaded i could not find the trial version conditions so i thought it was time based as in "XX Days" sorry for being a bother anyway the software works great and were going to buy it , thanks for all of your help..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: