SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

When do you plan to release 2.1? My Advice on WiFi Radios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyberiaWiFi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:10 am    
Post subject: When do you plan to release 2.1? My Advice on WiFi Radios

Hi guys, when r u planing to release 2.1? Also, i tested a GREAT freak'n cheap ($400) bridge (Outdoor) today with a range, get this, of up to 12 miles AND its fcc legal, by [PRODUCT NAME REMOVED] it worked so good with firstspot, that we took our other sector arrays offline and still got about 4 miles out of it, with a cheap~0 nic card (Apple airport) Email me for details on where to get them, i get mine from [COMPANY NAME REMOVED] tell then Nick @ Cyberia reffered you. we have spent thousands deploying wide area coverage and this is the only WiFi AP (With built in Power over ethernet, nic card and 49db panel antenna) that has worked seemlessly for us. We also like [PRODCUT NAME REMOVED] too. Anyone need advice on deploying outdoor wifi email us, i have spent so much money now, i have tried just about everything...i guess i am a self tought expert on equipment now !
Nick
www.cyberiachicago.com
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:42 am    
Post subject:

Sorry to remove the product name but we want to keep this forum FirstSpot and technical focus.

Regarding the 2.1, it is going well. Bandwidth throttling and PayPal support will be in. Our current schedule calls for the 1st beta to be ready by late next week. We will send this beta out to selected companies (you will definitely be one).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: