SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

System Tray Logon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guybwcs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:32 am    
Post subject: System Tray Logon

I was thinking for everyday users, Who don't want to have to logon all the times, Why not make a toolbar in IE for users, but it seems abit hard so I wondered if there was anyway to make a system a little program in the system bar to log onto firstspot.

Anyone have any idea.
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:28 am    
Post subject:

This is certainly interesting. Keep in mind that FirstSpot is completely browser based, so to achieve it we might need to use ActiveX and something similar.

We are open to great ideas on this one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:50 am    
Post subject: one Idea.

Alan, One Idea, I am currently working on is a IE 6 toolbar with login. I read that that can only use Html. but I am trying to find out a way to put in PHP.
Is anyone intrested in this as well? If so I will develop further & If patronsoft would like to use it as well, I would be happy to give it to you.

Quote:
This is certainly interesting. Keep in mind that FirstSpot is completely browser based, so to achieve it we might need to use ActiveX and something similar.

We are open to great ideas on this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: