SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Duplicate record in User Log.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sanjeet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:33 pm    
Post subject: Duplicate record in User Log.

First of all we at Digital 7 would love to wish you and your team at Patronsoft a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We have launched the First Hotspot in Queenstown together with a local Pub and restaurant as a promotional offer. We were live since last Monday.

We have created 4 different categories of users.

Promo1501 = Time limit 15 minutes
Montys301 = Time limit 30 minutes
Montys601 = Time limit 60 minutes
Montys1201 = Time limit 120 minutes

And also 2 Administrator accounts for our own internal testing.
Each of the 4 categories mentioned above have 300 user accounts each.
This morning when I came in to work I noticed an Error in the User Log. There was a duplicate record.

User account Promo1519 is set for only 15 minutes access duration. What surprised me was that there were not only 2 of the same records, but they were both logged in on the same exact time Friday Dec 12 12:31:53 2003 and one had a duration of 15 minutes (which was the correct one) and the other had a duration of 278 minutes (which was the incorrect one). I am 100% sure that there were no Promo15 accounts with duration more than 15 minutes. We double and triple checked each account in each category before we went live.

I have snapshots of the Firstspot User Log, Contents of the fsusrlog table, and the data types of each field in the fsusrlog table. As I am unable to uplode these snapshots, please send me an email if anyone would like to see them and I will send them to you. [email address hidden]

Please advice.

Thanks and best regards.
Sanjeet Bal
kevin
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:11 am    
Post subject:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Digit 7 and all who are reading this forum. Thanks for your support and contribution so far!

We'll examine the case and give you feedback.

~ Patronsoft Limited ~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: