SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Would Like to setup Firstspot for my wisp
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoangdang1971

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:18 am    
Post subject: customer payment enviorment in first spot

How are the customers handing when paying with paypal like for example when you are sent to paypal when you click the check out button and once the cusotmer has finish paying on paypal then how are things to follow after the successful payment. I did a test check out my self which first spot sent me to paypal and I made a payment successfully but I was stuck in paypal successful payment screen and wasn't redirected back to the first spot server or internet.
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:26 am    
Post subject:

If you cannot find txn.log, most likely your firewall/router Port Forwarding is not setup correctly or the "Publicly accessible URL to receive transaction update from PayPal" under Configuration Manager -> Credit Card is incorrect.

Please make sure you check out the troubleshoot page at http://patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2058 . The key is that you need to locate the log file txn.log under FirstSpot\log directory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: